Camino in End-April / Beginning of May

Lefrancois, Nathalie nlefrancoisaDELTAWARE.COM
Mon Dec 9 08:29:54 PST 2002

Hello everyone,

A couple of friends and I are going to hike part of the Camino at the end of
April / beginning of May.  All together, we have 2 or 3 weeks, which is not
much, and would like to know what part from South France to Santiago would
be recommended (maybe a couple of stretches of 80-100kms or many parts
totalling 150-200).  We are not expert trekkers by any means.

Another thing that we are very interested in as well is music and we'd like
to make sure that there is places along the way where we could hear good
local music.  We want to do some research in medieval / renaissance music
while we're there.

Any suggestions?  Things to watch for?  Recommended accommodations?

Thanks

Nathalie Lefrancois