Cybercafes

Richard Ferguson peregrinoaATT.NET
Fri Aug 30 20:29:59 PDT 2002

I found cybercafes every few days in Spain, maybe three
days average.  I was sending out a journal to my friends
and family.

They took various forms.

1. Computer businesses, may sell computer time, training,
consulting, etc.

2. Video game businesses with a few computers in the back.

3. Coin operated computers in bars.  These seemed
particularly odd, one was in a back room with dirty
pictures as a screensaver.  Others were out in the open
and more normal, drink a beer while you check your email.

Anyway, just ask and you will find them in the larger
towns, not the small villages.

Richard