coupla general questions

Mike V mivalasvegasaYAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 30 10:29:48 PDT 2002

I'm planning on walking the french route as a graduation present to myself
next summer. Ideally i'd like to start in mid to late june and arrive a few
days before the feast of st. james on july 25. I'm just wondering if the
crowds would be so great as to prevent finding places to stay. I'm also
wondering how much, on average, accomodations cost per day. I've seen
figures like 20 euros for those who didn't scrimp. I'm curious how much it
would be for those who did. Any input on either of these questions would be
more than appreciated.