post offices on the camino

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Wed Aug 28 18:29:14 PDT 2002

Hi Lois,
        My experience with the Madrid Airport was that needed to store an extra
bag at the airport was was not able to because they would only store for
15 days, then I was told to go to the train station and there I could
store it. Which was true, but when I went to pick up my bag after the
Camino it ended up costing me 76.00 US
        I should have done what you are going to do.

have a wonderful Camino.

leonard