Air travel w/ backpacks

Paul Newfield pcn01aWEBDSI.COM
Thu Aug 22 16:30:00 PDT 2002

Those "coming back" clothes should be sized to fit a slightly smaller person.

On my "Camino" I lost about 30 pounds      (temporarily   :-((  , sad to say... )

Paul Newfield    <pcn01awebdsi.com>
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~brasscannon>

  I will be packing my backpack into an inexpensive duffel for the flight.
  This will protect all the straps and loops on the pack. I will include a set
  of clean clothes for the end of the journey and the flights back to
  California. When I land in Bilbao, I will mail the duffel and clean clothes
  to myself in Santiago.