Friends of the Road to Santiago / newsletter

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Wed Aug 14 09:18:40 PDT 2002

Hi. I'm back after a month out of the country and I read that Gocamino is as
busy as ever.

As coordinator of "Friends," I need some help:

**finding members whose addresses may have changed:
as a result of mailing newsletter 14.1, several have been returned.

---Sue Kenny
-- James Novak

if you are on the list serve now, will you write me privately with your
addresses? [or, if anyone knows their address]

** also
I'm preparing a small mid fall issue for timely updates. If anyone knows of
conferences or meetings dealing with pilgrimage and / or Santiago pilgrimage
in specific that are coming up will you please email me with details so that I
may announce them?

If you have attended or presented papers at conferences in 2002 dealing with
pilgrimage and / or pilgrimage to Santiago in particular, will you please send
me information as well (privately)

Please write _privately_ to my other address
dgitlitzaaol.com

Thanks !
Linda Davidson
General do-it-all for Friends of the Road