Looking for a fellow-pilgrim

Joe and Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Tue Aug 13 23:37:14 PDT 2002

We rented a car in San Sebastian and dropped it off in Lugo, a very close city to
Sarria. We took a taxi to Sarria to begin our Camino. Then we rented a car in
Santiago to continue our travels. That way you are not paying rental for the car
when you are not using it. I do not know if it is possible to return a rental car
in Sarria. It was not possible for the company we used. Lydia