Thanks, but plans changed!

Tom Priestly tom.priestlyaUALBERTA.CA
Sun Aug 11 19:31:09 PDT 2002

My *sincere* thanks to everyone who wrote in answer to my letter
advertizing for a fellow-pilgrim. I have answered them all - both those who
had offers of companionship, and those who wrote encouraging me to start
alone, allaying my wife's fears. This is to pre-empt any further letters:
they are now not needed, for  as I have written in my individual replies: -

==============
I have now (*very* reluctantly) decided to postpone my experience on the
Camino till September of next year. - I very much want to be in Central
Europe in August 2003 (academic business) and have already told my Austrian
friend that I expect him to join me on the walk. This will give him an
extra goal for his recovery.
So, if you'll be walking in Sept. '03, perhaps we'll meet.
Thanks again to all!
Tom

*       Tom Priestly
*       9215-69 Street