Bilbao

Diane Grust DEG33aAOL.COM
Tue Aug 6 14:24:52 PDT 2002

There is a tourist office in the airport on the lower level and they can
assist you in getting to city, accommodations, etc., if you miss that one
there is one directly in front of the Guggenheim museum.  There is no direct
train to Pamplona but you can get there by train I did BUT I would not
recommend it you have to change trains at Miranda del Ebro and even though
there is a half hour layover trains are often late and if you miss that
connection (I almost did you will be spending the night there) Also train
station on outskirts of Pamplona while bus station is not and is same as one
as the bus to Roncesvalles should you be starting there.  Oh and the bus is
much faster.

Diane