Bus to SJPDP?

Derek Potter dpotteraDESSASYSTEMS.IE
Mon Apr 29 02:26:59 PDT 2002

Hi there,
  thanks to everybody else for giving such good advice and asking all the
right questions over the last fortnight or so! Now, I only have one
question... is there a regular bus from Biarittz/Bayonne to SJPDP? I'm
leaving Dublin on Wednesday and won't arrive in Biarittz until after 15:00
so I'll miss the train... (the next one doesn't arrive in SJPDP until
22:20 - a little too late for my liking)
  Anyway, I'll have to sign off the list tomorrow morning so I'll see you
all when I get back... looking forward to overtaking that "old codger" Bruce
on day two!
Thanks again and to those of you I don't meet along the way:
Buen camino!
Derek