Crucifix

Michael P. Barham barhamp1aYAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 24 10:51:11 PDT 2002

Rosina,

My address is PO Box 98382, Durham, NC 27708 USA

I really appreciate you sending me pics of the cross!

It is a very meaningful memory!  I like the saying "Father, take me into
your hands," and Luis de Leon points out that one of the names of Christ is
"father,"  which he indicates, I think, in Names of Christ (Paulist Press).

By the way, last year when I began walking, I asked if people had prayer
requests, and I believe that you wrote me indicating you would like me to
pray for "a broken heart."  I just wanted to let you know that I did carry
that prayer with me to Santiago, and to the other places of pilgrimage I
went, including Croagh Patrick, Durham, Fatima, Jerusalem and Bethlehem, and
other lesser known places.  So, in some ways, I feel like we know each
other, though we have never met.

Peace,
Michael B