Crucifix

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Apr 24 07:42:35 PDT 2002

Hi Michael,
I have pictures of the Crucifix which you mention.  The last time I saw it
someone had put a sign beneath it which said, in Galician, "Father, take me
in your hands".
But to me it signifies Jesus extending to us His hand....always.
When I show my Camino pictures to friends, invariably they ask me for a
copies of the ones with this Crucifix.
Someone told me that this Crucifix had been the inspiration for that old,
beautiful (still available) Spanish movie:  "Marcelino, pan y vino".
I do not know how to post pictures here; about a year ago someone gave me a
scanner which still rests unpacked, but if you send me your address directly
I'll mail you the copies.
Regards,
Rosina