looking for advice on extra luggage

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Tue Apr 23 10:41:40 PDT 2002

HI Denise,
The address posted will suffice:
                                (Your name)
                                 Lista de Correos
                                 Santiago de Compostela

You may add        :"Provincia de Galicia",     and, if you are mailing
packages from SJPP which is in France,  you may also write :      "Espagne" ,
 but  it is not absolutely necessary.   I've mailed several packages from
SJPP, some with the full address and some not, and they all arrived just the
same..
It is  very  easy to mail packages while on the way, if you want to lighten
your backpack, or you purchase things that you do not want to carry.  Mailing
boxes of varied sizes are sold right in the post offices, and they come with
masking tape, etc
As you mail the packages you will get a numbered receipt which you will need
to present in Santiago to claim the packages.  If you do not want to carry
the receipts with you, you can mail them to yourself  as well.  If you lose
the receipts, as one of my fellow pilgrims did, you will need to present your
passport as a means of identification to claim the packages.
I hope that the above information is of help,
Regards,
Rosina