28 days to walk

Leslie Barr lbarr604aEARTHLINK.NET
Tue Apr 23 04:44:53 PDT 2002

Dear Denise -

Don't worry!!  Just start walking!  You'll figure out where it makes sense
to take a bus as you go along.  There's no need to decide in advance, as
there will always be buses when you need them.  (And always people to help
you, even if you don't speak Spanish.)  Who knows what each day will bring?
Or how you and your feet will be feeling?  Or how you yourself will respond
to each region?  Don't look for advice on this one - someone might say take
a miss on the meseta, and you might find that the mesata to you is
wonderful.  Just relax, and take each day as it comes.  You'll be fine!

buen camino
Leslie

Leslie Barr
lbarr604aearthlink.net