28 days to walk

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Tue Apr 23 01:33:24 PDT 2002

Wow! That is pushing it a bit.

OK, you don't say where you are starting from but I assume SJPP,
Roncesvalles or even Pamplona.

Walk to Burgos (sounds easy so far), catch the bus from Burgos to Leon -
Alsa line does a bus at about 10.45 arrives Leon 14.00 and costs 11.01
euros one way fare (see www.alsa.es), walk from Leon to Santiago.

If you walk as slowly as me you'll probably make it but without much time
for rest days.

I don't have my journal with me but I'll check and re-post tomorrow to see
how it fits in (although I walked this, for the most part, boring bit.

Hope this helps

Buen Camino

Jeffrey