looking for advice on extra luggage

Kerry Laver-Phelps JKPTRAVELaAOL.COM
Sun Apr 21 13:10:22 PDT 2002

Hi,    am preparing to launch myself on the Camino at the end of May, and am
wondering if anyone has any answers as to how to store extra stuff that I
will need after I get to Compostela, and continue on to Scandinavia.  I read
somewhere that one pilgrim took a duffel bag with their backpack stored
inside, and then sent the duffel on to Compostela from SJPP.  Has anyone
heard of this?   Also some other source mentioned storing a bag at the Madrid
airport.   Does anyone know if this is possible?   Can it be stored for six
weeks, and if so what is the tariff?  Also does anyone know where in the
airport the storage area is?   Appreciate any replies that can shed some
light on this.    Kerry