pilgrimage

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Sat Apr 20 04:17:35 PDT 2002

Michael,

Those who are concerned about their souls are not necessarily going to
share those concerns on this forum. If you really want to see such
matters discussed by members of this group, you might start in a more
positive way by expressing your own thoughts about the effect the
pilgrimage has had or might have on your soul. Perhaps that might bring
about a response more to your interest.

regards,

Robert