Other pilgrim routes

Mac Quart macsquartaYAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 15 10:16:44 PDT 2002

Can anyone direct me to a website or book that gives the locations and
descriptions of other pilgrim trails in the world, specifically Europe?  I am
looking at another pilgrimage in the next year or so and am interested in other
routes (don't take this to mean I am being unfaithful to the Camino!)  If any
of you know of any, please let me know.  You can email me off list if you would
like.

Mac
macsquartayahoo.com

=====
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.  Willing is not enough; we must do.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe