OK..so where to start? Robert's message...

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sun Apr 14 08:55:32 PDT 2002

--- JA Brilleman <janernaaHETNET.NL> wrote:
> Ana,
>
> From Bayonne you take a train to Orthez, from Orthez
> walking east along
> the river Le Gave de Pau within a day you reach the
> GR65 at Maslacq.
> From Maslacq you follow the GR65 via Navarrenx,
> Aroue, Ostabat to SJPdP.
> This is a walk of 5 days with stretches of about
> 20-25 km/day.

Thank you very much for this - and for the previous
suggestions, too, concerning this thread. Now I have
to decide definitely where. I'd prefer to start very
slow, only a few km/day and more each day until SJPP.

Regards,
Ana