Maps & Route Napoleon

Jen Mann Jenmann00aCS.COM
Fri Apr 12 10:56:48 PDT 2002

I'm beginning my Camino next week and have a few questions.   Is it possible
to buy good maps at St. Jean?  I haven't been able to find good, in-dept maps
that focus on the Road to Santiago here in the states.  What maps did you
use? I can't find Lozano's book (NYC Spanish Tourist office had none).

Also.  I just got my copy of The Camino Frances from the Confraternity of
Saint James in the mail.  I'm looking over The Route Napoleon and The Road
Route.  I would like to take the Napolean Route but from many posts suggests
bypassing it if there is bad weather.  Can someone point me towards weather
information.  In Mid-April what is to be expected?  Is there snow?

thanks
jen