Introducing myself

Adrienne Patton casamagdalenaYAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 11 14:43:11 PDT 2002

Rosina -

Thank you for your words on the Shirley MacLaine
"issue".  It was just what I was thinking and you said
it it such a lovely way.

Regardless of one's belief systems, there is much good
to be found in her book.  It was the only book of hers
that I've read, and I found her to be a warm,
intriguing and sincere person.

I came to hear about the Camino for the first time
through the TV interview I overheard after her book
came out.  I immediately bought the book - it was my
first Camino research.

She brought me to know the Camino, and has done the
same for many Americans.  I will always be grateful to
her for that.

The Camino calls us in many different ways.  What a
beautiful thing!

The same thing has happened in Brazil with Coelho's
book - it brought many many Brazilians to the Camino.
The Alchemist is now at the top of my reading list.
(Thanks, Denise!)

Love and Peace,
Adrienne