Places to stay with a bike

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Wed Apr 10 08:44:16 PDT 2002

On the other hand if the day is sunny and warm the run in from El Acebo to
Molinaseca is devine.  I went through at about 1pm on a hot, sunny day and
became heady on the perfume of sweet chesnuts and wild herbs - unforgetable.

Pilgrims who came through two hours after me as the sun started to dip
couldn't smell a thing.

PS DON'T stop at the "masseur" in the woods if you are walking the off road
route and are male and straight - the ladies are safe enough though! :-)