Camino Budget

Jean Seeler & Dave Gifford jeandaveaMINDSPRING.COM
Wed Apr 10 06:39:24 PDT 2002

In May/June 2001 we stayed mostly in small hostals (hotels or pensions) for
the equivalent of $28-35 per night for a room with twin beds and a private
bath.   For some peregrinos this might seem an outrage, for others a welcome
occasional luxurious change to the steady "diet" of communal accommodations.
For this 62-year old woman, it was the price my significant other had to pay
for me to accompany him on the Camino.  We went by bicycle.
    jean seeler jeandaveamindspring.com