BIG OOPS!

Lois Karner luiza.karneraVERIZON.NET
Tue Apr 9 14:28:42 PDT 2002

The previous message to Adrienne was not meant to go ON-LIST - sorry
about that folks - I noticed it as it moved to the SENT box.  So sorry!

I will be signing off this week to leave for my Camino walk .... with
cell phone in the backpack  and you don't need to know the reasons why.
I have the knowledge gained from having read Shirley MacLaine and Paulo
Coelho's books among the many others ... Donald and Maria's, Linda
Davidson's, and Elyn's as well

Oh!  The people that get on the Camino these days  <BIGGEST of GRINS>

I wish everybody well who walks the Camino

Lois