(no subject)

Laurie Nuhn Nuhner3aAOL.COM
Mon Apr 8 19:18:36 PDT 2002

Hello to you all,
My name is Laurie Nuhn and I have been lurking on this site for several weeks
now.  I first heard about the Camino when Donald Schell co-author of 'My
Father, My Daughter' (great book!!) came to our church during Lent to talk
about his pilgrimage.  After hearing him and reading the book I knew this was
a calling that I must head.  This journey appeals to me on several different
levels: spiritually, physically, and intellectually.  I look forward each day
to reading all the postings.  In addition to Donald and Maria's book, I have
bought The Confraternity of Saint James Pilgrim Guide to Spain, and The
Pilgrimage Road to Santiago.  You all have inspired me and hope to do my
pilgrimage in September of 2003.
Peace.
Laurie