The mountian - getting from st Jean to ronvevalles

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Sun Apr 7 13:11:28 PDT 2002

I think it might be a good idea to take what is called "power gel" for
the first part of the Camino, St Jean to Roncevalles. these power gels
are what runners use to boost there energy. By the sounds of it they
just might come in handy for an added energy boost while crossing the
Pyrenees. They are very compact and light in weight.

leonard

I made some granola "power" bars at home to carry with me.  Although I
gave many away, I managed to have enough for about 10 days for eating in
the morning mostly when I could not get anything to eat along the way.
They are light weight.  Howard Mendes, NYC