walking with money

Jean Seeler & Dave Gifford jeandaveaMINDSPRING.COM
Thu Apr 4 11:01:18 PST 2002

Don't carry much money.  Use your ATM card and withdraw cash as you need it.
You get the best exchange rates.   You get the worst rate trying to cash
travelers checks.   I suggest you have a small pouch that will fit under
your t-shirt or top to hold your passport and ATM card.  If you have to, or
want to, occasionally stay in a small hotel (usually a "hostal") they will
take a Visa card.  We stayed in "hostals" for around $30/night in May/June
2001.
   jean seeler   jeandaveamindspring.com