Anybody making their Camino in May 2002?

rae zamarippa raz69razaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 28 05:34:01 PDT 2001

I'm going in May next year.  I will leave on the 15th to be precise, but not
sure where I'm going to land.  I want to find the least expensive
route-London, Paris...then take a train to Spain.  Sounds like a country
song.
BTW, guys... Me likey all the Literature references.  More!  More!

Bond...Rae...Bond
ps. stirred not shaken