Anybody making their Camino in May 2002?

MaryJo Jerro JoesAtTahoaYAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 27 22:17:44 PDT 2001

Hello! I'm MaryJo.  I was on the Listserve a few months back but took a
little vaction from it.  Just wanted to know if I will be seeing any of you
on the road come this MAY?  It would be nice to put some faces to these
names and maybe share a bottle of wine with a few friends on my journey.
And,..Hey...John W. my Aussie buddy,  Thank you for the wonderful pictures
of your journey.  I can picture myself walking already.