pilgrimage to stgo & jerusalem

Joe & MJ mjdunnaTXUCOM.NET
Tue Sep 25 08:55:21 PDT 2001

Ana wrote:
> I don't know if it was someone on here, but I seem to
> remember someone who did a pilgrimage to Jerusalem
> after having arrived in Santiago. I don't know how
> long it took or the details, but obviously it took a
> great deal of planning. But they did arrive in
> Jerusalem during the last holy year, probably staying
> in small hotels along the way.

You might be thinking of (or interested in) the account by Karen Whitehill,
"A Walk Across Holy Ground" Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House, 1990, in which the
author writes "[a] personal, spiritual narrative of [her] 1986 pilgrimage
with her husband from Paris to Compostela, continuing from there to Rome and
on to Jerusalem before returning to the U.S." (271 pp., illus., maps)

Maryjane