Howard's messages

Elyn Aviva TajminaaAOL.COM
Tue Sep 25 07:46:18 PDT 2001

I, too, have received several messages from Howard--one quite shocking, one
less so. My first response was, "He should be taken off the list!" And then I
realized, shamefully, that that was exactly what he wanted to do to me!

I respect Howard's right (and anyone else's right) to disagree with me. I ask
in exchange that he (or they) respect my right to disagree with them. Perhaps
all that is needed is a little courtesy. It is easy to shout and yell on the
faceless internet when we do not see each other as human beings, face to
face. Perhaps we could all agree to a bottom line of respect, courtesy, and
politeness, no matter how fiercely we disagree with each other.

Buen Camino,
Elyn Aviva