request for help

Maria Schell mariaschellaEARTHLINK.NET
Sun Sep 23 23:54:11 PDT 2001

Dear All
    I agree with Charles, this discussion has ended up in a difficult place
that separates us from each other.  Are we all not pilgrims?
    Many people have expressed desire to have the listserv return to
discussion of pilgrim's issues, and so I would like to post this request for
help.  I am currently in the process of putting together a website about the
pilgrimage geared toward new pilgrims and first time pilgrims.  I am trying
to fill the site with as much information as possible, and make it truly
practical.
    So what's the request? One item that I thought would be incredibly
helpful; packing lists.  This was the one great item of concern for me when
I was preparing for the pilgrimage, and being able to look at a bunch of
different people lists would have been very helpful.
    Here is what I would like- a list of what you brought. detailed as you
would like to make it, the time of year that you traveled, the year that you
traveled, and the way that you would like to be identified on the site.
Send it directly to me at
mariaschellaearthlink.net "Maria Schell" <mariaschellaearthlink.net>
I am hoping to be able to let all of you know about the site soon.
Many Thanks,
Maria