world peace

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 23 08:51:43 PDT 2001

--- "Charles Clasen, Training Path"
<clasenaTRAININGPATH.COM> wrote:
> Robin's idea chimes with one that came to me last
> month while on the Camino - only the pilgrimage for
> peace would take the road to Jerusalem through
> Turkey, Syria and Lebanon and Israel

It sounds wonderful and I'd love to do it - but it
would be extraordinarily dangerous at this moment.
Perhaps later. And yes, starting in Santiago,
especially after having done a pilgrimage to there,
would be especially poignant.

I don't know if it was someone on here, but I seem to
remember someone who did a pilgrimage to Jerusalem
after having arrived in Santiago. I don't know how
long it took or the details, but obviously it took a
great deal of planning. But they did arrive in
Jerusalem during the last holy year, probably staying
in small hotels along the way.

But again, I don't know who would have the physical
courage to do it now.

Blessings,
Ana