Ends and beginnings

Charles Clasen, Training Path clasenaTRAININGPATH.COM
Tue Sep 18 11:59:26 PDT 2001

> that the end of the pilgrimage signifies the beginning.  I did not ask the
> beginning of what.... and it has been a riddle to me since I heard it....
> does anyone of you know or understand with greater clarity than I what it
> means?
> Love you all.... thank you, thank you, thank you.
> Rosina

Hi Rosina,

I finished the Camino on Aug 24. After that, a week of being in a daze and
feeling pretty disconnected with my normal life. Since then, a growing sense
of surprise and gratefulness that, whatever is happening outside, it is
affecting me inwardly in a different (and I dare to suggest) more peaceful
and appropriate way.  If this holds up through time, it would be a most
valued new beginning.

My best wishes        Charles Clasen