Basic Questions

Lisa Forman FormanLSaAOL.COM
Mon Sep 17 11:32:42 PDT 2001

Hi Rod-
  The best guide, nuts and bolts wise,  I found was Milan  Bravo Lozano's
Pilgrim's Guide to the Camino de Santiago.  It is a rather large book, but
the pages can be reduced on a xerox to take along with you.  I was able to
obtain this wonderful book free of charge from the Spanish Tourist Office in
NYC, but I am not sure if they are still doing that. (I went this july and
august)
  There is also a guide available from the UK friends of the camino that I
saw others carrying- check out their website for further info.
lisa