Basic Questions

Rod White rodaCIRCLEOFHOPE.NET
Mon Sep 17 11:16:11 PDT 2001

Hello everyone,

My name is Rod White. I am a new member of the list. I am looking forward to
making my first pilgrimage next summer.

I am a total novice -- just beginning to learn what to do. I am wondering if
this list would be a good place to ask basic questions, or whether it would
just clutter up your mail boxes with redundant things you've been over a
thousand times. Please let me know what would be a good way to ask for help.

For instance -- I have not been able to find an English guide to the actual
"nuts and bolts" of making the journey -- places to stay, festival times,
etc. Is there such a book, or are most of them general cultural guidebooks?

Thank you, peace to all

Rod White
Philadelphia, USA