Thank you very much . . .

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 15 09:04:48 PDT 2001

Pieter dear friend and all others,

I admit I hadn't read all your messages when I wrote
my response - and I still agree with you that we are
deeply affected as pilgrims by this disaster and need
to air our feelings at this time even at the temporary
risk of crowding the server. But we can so so calmly
and with love and understanding for one another and
for whatever our different challenges might be. We are
all grieving, we are all fearful - and that sometimes
leads to tension.

Let's light a virtual candle here to help dissipate
that tension among us. We are friends and pilgrims
through all this..

Love to all,
Ana