Fwd.: Compassion and Revenge.

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 15 08:50:20 PDT 2001

> If you consider that life is a test for us, then the
> following quote might (or might not) be
> helpful.

Thank you so much Russ. I am trying so mightily to
figure out how forgiveness is going to enter into all
this. I don't like myself much for thinking some of
the things I have thought - unpilgrimlike things that
are coming out of my pain and fear. And being here
alone in Japan isn't helping. I desperately need this
- and all of you - right now.

You helped to make my day. Thank you again.

Besos,
Ana