GoCamino and New York City & Washington Events

Steve Bean ultrrnnraCTS.COM
Fri Sep 14 22:49:13 PDT 2001

Linda - Thank you for your e-mail - I support you 100% - there is no doubt that we
all need a mechanism to express ourselves after Tuesday's tragedy, but the
GoCamino listserv is NOT that venue -

Thank you for your Organization and the good works you do - You DO have supporters
out here!

Ultreia,

Steve Bean