Server "problems"was : GoCamino and New York City & Washington Events

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Fri Sep 14 18:04:07 PDT 2001

In the wake of the events and horrors experienced this server problem seems
to me a minor one.
It that's all there is to your list and server, you better shut it down.
This list is about the Camino, which means Way and this is the Way people
have to go in shock and disbelieve and utter their feelings to pilgrim
friends from which they know, they CARE and are one family of man!
I'm very disappointed in you personally Linda!
May I advise members of this list to find their comrades, elsewhere, where
they can come to terms with their sorrow and pain and in this way find new
yellow markers for their Camino!  You can join in this dark hour:
Santiagobis-subscribeayahoogroups.com or
subscribeayahoogroups.com, where there are no limits of caring for a server,
but care for people

pieter pannevis