Fwd.: Compassion and Revenge.

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 14 06:14:14 PDT 2001

why do you assume that our
> country may retaliate
> >by
> >"at the cost of innocent lives"?  If that were the
> case, Teheran and Kabul
> >would have been reduced to rubble by now just like
> the WTC.  Howard Mendes

Sadly, it's no longer just an assumption. Our leaders
are indeed planning nothing less than direct
retaliation - even going so far as to possibly declare
war. It's going to be retaliation after retaliation
after retaliation ...

I didn't get the impression that anyone was being an
apologist for the despicable acts of these animals.
But the sooner we start to ask the hard questions
about why we are always targeted, the sooner we can
come to terms with root causes.

Regards,
Ana