Tragedy

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Wed Sep 12 07:46:51 PDT 2001

This Camino traveler (May/June 2001) was at Heathrow Airport waiting for a flight back home to NYC after a European trip when the news of the crashes occurred.  We are waiting word from the airlines when flights can resume.
Upon learning of the events and that I was an American, numerous people here in the UK, almost all total strangers, have expressed their profound shock, dismay and sorrow to me in very personal terms. I want to share this with my Camino friends.  Howard Mendes NYC