NEW MEMBER

Anthony Dyson anthony.dysonaWANEWS.COM.AU
Sun Sep 9 23:18:05 PDT 2001

Greetings to members. I'm a new member. My name is Tony Dyson and I'm a
newspaper journalist in Perth, Western Australia (which is
geographically probably about as far from Rhode Island as you can go!).
I am interested in the history of the Camino and have been planning for
some time to make the pilgrimage, but the current level of the
Australian dollar makes trips to Europe almost out of the question.
However, I now have my sights set on 2003 to coincide with my 60th
birthday. I look forward to reading the posts and learning more of those
all-important practical details from those who have gone on before.

Ultreya!

Tony Dyson.