Best guide! - and a question for Linda

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 20 07:50:38 PDT 2001

--- Channing Thieme <channingtaRCN.COM> wrote:
Linda, have you and David ever
> considered publishing an
> abbreviated 'handbook' that is backpack friendly?  I
> imagine there would be
> great demand ... and appreciation.
>     Channing

I second that. It seems Rosina did a lot of work
making a three-ring binder out of the pages then
sending them on, etc. I'm not finished it yet and when
I do there's no way I'm going to remember everything I
want to remember next time out in the spring. The
problem is that I want to know everything when I'm
there, not just when I finish and go home.

Saludos,
Ana