new member

Randy Olson rolsonaSMCVT.EDU
Mon Oct 15 07:46:01 PDT 2001

Hi Freddy,

Welcome to the list.  I made the Camino from Roncevalles to Santiago last
May-June with five students from St. Michael's College here in Vermont (four
of the five completed the trip).  We walked the entire route without using
any support vehicle. Since it sounds from your message that you also may be
planning on making the pilgrimage with students, I thought my experience on
the Camino might be pertinent to you.  I'm happy to share with you anything
I learned.

Best, Randy Olson