Howard's messages

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Thu Oct 11 14:52:45 PDT 2001

In a message dated 25/09/01 15:47:00 GMT Daylight Time, TajminaaAOL.COM
writes:

> Subj:       Re: Howard's messages
>  Date:    25/09/01 15:47:00 GMT Daylight Time
>  From:    TajminaaAOL.COM (Elyn Aviva)
>  Sender:  GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU (Road to Santiago Pilgrimage)
>  To:  GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
>
>  I, too, have received several messages from Howard--one quite shocking,
> one
>  less so. My first response was, "He should be taken off the list!" And
then
>  realized, shamefully, that that was exactly what he wanted to do to me!
>
>  I respect Howard's right (and anyone else's right) to disagree with me. I
> ask
>  in exchange that he (or they) respect my right to disagree with them.
> Perhaps
>  all that is needed is a little courtesy. It is easy to shout and yell on
the
>  faceless internet when we do not see each other as human beings, face to
>  face. Perhaps we could all agree to a bottom line of respect, courtesy, and
>  politeness, no matter how fiercely we disagree with each other.
>
>  Buen Camino,
>  Elyn Aviva

Dear Friends,
Howard from Cellardyke is home from his Santiago
Pilgrimage exhilarated but very tired. I will be intouch
as soon as health allows but felt it necessary to write
to ask you to remember that although the christian name
of Howard is still unusual there is
more than one member proud to have that name.

Please add part of the message referred to and also use
the full name of the person.
You will find the majority of men gifted with this noble
distinguished name have a gentle soul, a compassionate
heart, to be more interested in protecting the gentler
sex and warding off the unpleasant aspects of life to
enable life to be enjoyed in a full and pleasant way.

As for the messages referred to from Mr H.Mendes
it is my understanding of the man from previous contentious messages
he will be sitting back with relish enjoying all the controversy.

A suggestion from a much gentler Howard who enjoys and lives life to the full
thanks to the bountiful gift of many friends is to ignore his frivolous game
by wishing him well and ignoring the REPLY BUTTON.

Every Blessing,
 From Howard

Howard Murphy
81, George Street