Winter on the Camino?

Craig Michael Johnson cjohnson2aSTUDENT.GSU.EDU
Fri Oct 5 22:20:56 PDT 2001

Hi folks,
I'm new to GOCAMINO.  I've subscribed recently because I'll be going to
Spain in January to study for a semester at the Universidad de
Barcelona, and I'm interested in cycling the Camino in the first few
weeks of January.

My question is: how feasible is this, considering the weather?  What is
January like in northern Spain?  I've never been and thus have no
conception of the weather patterns.  Will I freeze to death in the
moutains?

Anyway, I'd appreciate anyone's advice on this as well as any other
advice about cycling the Camino that anyone would like to give!

Salud,
Craig M. Johnson