What determines a real pilgrim?

Channing Thieme channingtaRCN.COM
Mon Nov 26 03:15:30 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Murphy" <HmcellardykeaAOL.COM>
To: <GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: What determines a real pilgrim?

>...If any on the camino
> during Sep 9 to Sep 21 were waved and hooted at by two males in a small
grey
> car, my guide Acacio and I were responsible. I hope you gained
encouragement
> and as much pleasure from the simple act as we did.

We walked the Camino this past September.  I well remember the waves and
hooting from two men in a small gray car  -  as does my partner, Tony.
Amazing (this recall) with all of the cars that passed bye in those five
weeks, but yes, we both clearly remember you guys.  Thanks for cheering us
on.

Channing