yahoo santiago groups

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Fri Nov 23 12:35:02 PST 2001

In a message dated 23/11/01 17:23:50 GMT Standard Time, barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
writes:
>  didn't realize there were other Camino groups. Are there many? I
>  enjoy this group, now I wonder what else is going on. Do they cover
>  the same territory?

Dear Barry,
Using every search engine entering Santiago de Compostela you can find will
provide a vast amount of information.

With ref. to groups they all provide welcome information, friendship and the
joy of like-minded people. You will find members belonging to them both plus
any Santiago Interest Groups that interest them.
As to competition I have not found any offering money vouchers or clocks for
joining. *<I:{)}
Kind regards
Howard

Hmcellardykeaaol.com