Was Howard's Loss - "Universal Law of Recompense".

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Fri Nov 23 11:25:48 PST 2001

icoteperssonaBAK.RR.COM writes:

> On the pratical side, most of the Camino is
>  good and blessed, but there are "men and
>  dogs" that should perhaps be cautioned against.
>  Are the stories I hear about Victorino of Hontanas,
>  Alfredo of Camponaraya, Jato of Villafranca,
>  the black German Shepard at the refugio of Terradillos
>  to be dismissed?

The above is something new to me and before I can dismiss or condemn them I
would need to learn what the stories are.

With my own situation I know there are many people who would be shocked to
read the name of the person I hold responsible and I accept that.  We tend to
judge from our own experiences and close our eyes, thoughts and hearing to
anything else. Personally I can only bring to mind Jesus Jato of Villafranca
and my own happy experiences of him, his family and their albergue.
Howard

Hmcellardykeaaol.com